We are proud to announce that we will be hosting several events in 2019.
Buds to Blossoms Spring Market: March 23rd, 2019
Location: Anchor Inn, Ballroom and Tyee Room
Mistletoe Market: November 2 and 3, 2019
Location: Anchor Inn
to be announced
Buds to Blossoms March 2nd to 3rd & Mistletoe Market Nov 2 & 3rd 2019
Rules & Regs
- set up Friday, March 1, 1 to 5 PM
- parking is provided at the back of the hotel
- each participator will receive an email with designated set up times as well as assigned room space.
- show starts at 10 AM therefore all vendors must be set up and spaces must be clean and tidy to receive our guests.
- rooms will be locked and secure each evening
- early takedowns will not be acceptable
- there is an ATM machine in the hotel however it is recommended that each vendor have their own source of payment.
- Coffee and tea will be provided for the vendors
- We encourage all registrants to link their websites posts on social media, send out invitations and participate in any advertising initiatives that are offered.
- Applications are on a first come first serve basis so ensure that you have registered and have paid to guarantee your spot
Winter Wonderland 2019
Rules & Regs
- this is a juried show and therefore all applications must be accompanied with photos of work be submitted
- Please ensure that their liability waiver is included in your application and signed.
- applicants will receive notification of their status of acceptance by email the week after the cutoff date if an exhibitor’s application is not excepted a full refund will be granted.
- All pieces of work must be delivered or shipped to the venue the week of the show no later than Wednesday.
- Artists are not required to attend the show as we have paid employees to man the floor.
- this event is strictly a onetime registration fee; no commissions will be charged
- there is a gift store within the show where smaller works of art can be sold. This is done by an independent supplier and therefore a 20% commission is charged.
- all artists are encouraged to link their website’s, post on social media, send out invitations and participate in any advertising initiatives that are offered
- Friday night prior to the show is media and dignitary night. We welcome you to attend. This provides an opportunity for you to invite potential or existing buyers to your event.
- Pick up will be Sunday afternoon after 4 PM unless previous arrangements have been made.
- this show is set up gallery style and therefore no tents or booths are required
- there will be a cashier on site for all sales. Ten business days after the show is closed, cheques will be issued to those artists that have sold pieces.
- Refund policy is if cancellation is eminent. A $15 fee administrative fee will be applied. Notice must be given three weeks prior to the event.
This waiver must be submitted along with your application: With my acceptance as a participant in A World About Art and Sale or any activity associated with it, I agree to release A World About Art ,any and all venues where event is located as well as anyone involved with the Organizing of A World About Art and/or their employees, agents or volunteers from and against all claims, actions, costs, expenses and demands in respect of death, loss, injury or damage to my person or property whatsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with my taking part in the event and notwithstanding that the same may have been contributed to or occasioned by any act or failure to act ( including without limitation, negligence ) of members of A World About Art, any venue where event is located, the Promotional Company and/or any one or more of their employees, agents or volunteers. I hereby agree that any art that is damaged or misplaced is not the responsibility of A World About Art or its affiliates. This agreement is binding on me, my heirs, executors and administrators.